A fund for donations has been established for the family of Ranger Margaret Anderson
The News Tribune in Tacoma has posted an item giving details on how to donate to a fund that’s been set up for the family of National Park Service Ranger Margaret Anderson who was slain Sunday in Mount Rainier National Park.
Here’s their post:
An account in Anderson’s name has been established at KeyBank.
- To make donations by mail, send them to KeyBank: Margaret Anderson Donation Account, P.O. Box 159, Eatonville, WA 98328. Make checks payable to Margaret Anderson Donation Account.
- To make a donation electronically, contact your bank and asked to have the money sent to the address above.
- Donations can be made in person at any KeyBank branch nationwide.
- KeyBank cannot process donations over the phone.
- Donations in lieu of flowers have been requested from those wishing to express their support of Margaret Anderson’s family, Mount Rainier National Park spokesman Kevin Bacher said Tuesday night.
Anderson is survived by her husband, Eric, and 3- and 1-year-old daughters.
Please feel compassion for the surviving family members who will grieve this senseless tragedy for the rest of their lives. — Frank Kliewer